These chocolate flapjacks have only four ingredients. My choice of nuts is walnuts but you can choose whatever nut is your favorite. The chocolate is what is most important. This recipe is very quick and easy to make, and just think, you don’t even have to heat up the kitchen. Just sit back and enjoy these delicious cool flapjacks.
Cooking time: 0
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup vanilla wafers
- 1 ¼ cup chopped walnuts
1. Melt the butter and chocolate together.
2. Chop the nuts and wafers into small pieces.
3. Stir the nuts and wafers into the melted mixture.
4. Spread mixture in a 8 inch baking pan.
5. Cover and refrigerate three hours.
6. Cut and serve.
7. Store covered in the refrigerator.
8. No Bake Chocolate Flapjacks are ready to serve.