You can make pancakes just like Grandma’s by following this old time recipe. The secret is the touch of sugar and cinnamon. With some recipes you just can’t go wrong, and this is one.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 tbs. sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Stir in the milk, eggs, and melted butter.
3. Drop by ¼ cups onto hot griddle.
4. Turn when the pancake begins to bubble.
5. Continue cooking until the bottom is a golden brown.
6. Serve with your favorite topping.