These flapjacks are filled with apples and raisins, which helps them serve up their fresh fruity flavor, and also their chewy texture. They are good for snacks at home or to pack and go. Where ever you are, you are sure to enjoy these fruity flapjacks.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup golden syrup or maple syrup
- 3 cups oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup dried apples
- ½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Stir together butter, sugar, and syrup.
4. Add oats, and cinnamon into mixture.
5. Stir in apples and raisins.
6. Press mixture down even in pan.
7. Bake 20 minutes or until flapjacks are golden brown.
8. Fruity Flapjacks are ready to serve.